About John Foster
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a San Antonio real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the San Antonio areas, please contact me.
- Work with several local builders to provide you with a custom home that is turn-key ready when you move in.
- Over 10 years experience in southeast Bexar county and Wilson county real estate.
- Ranked #1 Residential Real Estate Agent by the San Antonio Business Journal for 2007
- Ranked #11 nationally by the Wall Street Journal.
- Ranked #1 in Central United States for Prudential Real Estate Agents, and #2 nationally for all Prudential agents (over 64,000) in 2006
- Ranked in the top 10 Prudential Residential Real Estate Agents for the past 5 years.
- 20 years of service in the United States Air Force, retired in July 1995.
- Born and raised on a dairy farm in rural South Dakota.